Friday 6 March 2009

got photoshoot at 3pm later, then rehearsal, then preview at 8pm. sigh. hope it goes ok, and hope my presentation is acceptable. stayed up at night doing it yesterday.

anyway, here are some random pictures of food etc. jian took me to go eat chinese food the other day, and it was good, cz i havent eaten chinese food for so so long. had yee mee and tong sui:)..






mine was sea coconut, his was pumkin, mine was yee mee, and his was i dunno..notp an mee, but some dif white kind of noodles.heheeh.it was good:)

then yesterday went out with yi jing, and she insisted on taking me to go eat guilinggao.. cz i am sick, and body is very heaty, so went to eat it in mid valley, and true enuf, it was super bitter, which meant my body is super super hot. sigh. but it was a nice feeling cz eat with honey ma!:)






hehe..anyway gtg now. prob see u next week. cz tomorrow got rehearsal from 10am-4pm, then Sunday 2-7pm:(.. but not going to complain. the more i complain, the harder it is to go thru.. all i am going to complain is I AM SUPER FREAKING TIRED!!!thats all, AND I NEED TO SLEEP DESPERATELY. AS IN SLEEP FOR MORE THEN 12 HOURS STRAIGHT WITHOUT ANY DISTURBANCE!!!!!sigh.so see u yeah?Monday is a holiday:) but not for me, i got rehearsal. just no French only.yayyy!!hahaha. dun get me wrong, i like French, but for some reason, i dread mondays and wednesdays. hahahah..ok run time. bye!

p/s: i am a good girl. pats herself again!:)

No comments: