Thursday 26 March 2009

over.what's next?

presentation and french test over. omggggg!french was so hardd... omg omg omg!!!!!think am goign ot get 3 percent only. shit la. anyway, presentation went ok, except stupid elie wong came late. everyone was waiting for her. and somemore can ask me for my slides. dumb!!!anyway, no time to talk bout her. so what's next???????MY SHOW. MY FREAKING SHOW!it's on saturday and sunday. and oh, i darkened my hair. now it looks nice. its brownish gold. it looks very natural. but at same time, still bright and blond:D. shall update pics after show k?super freaking busy this whole week.and my hair is super soft now:D.. and i managed to buy blue contact lense. no power one. the colour is baby aqua.:D..but haven't tried. tonight will test.hehehehehe. wonder what's the color on my eyes., cz my eyes are already dark brown.hehehehe

bebeh took me to go buy shoes yesterday. managed to get some really ugly aunty shoes from juke box for my show la of course. :(..so everything almost settled. lets hope it all goes well. it's scary, but i will pull through:)..with the support of my family, relatives, and close friends.. i am sure i will do my best:D

ok, gotta run. wish me luck for my show!:)..AU REVOIR..

No comments: