Tuesday 10 March 2009

no such thing!

this conversation took place in the library and yi jing's car, between me and michael. he sms'ed me. so here goes:

michael: hey, wanna ask you, do you think there is perfect bf?if yes, how u define it?how is a perfect bf like?

adelle:my dear, there is no perfect human being in this world.for me perect bf dun exist.cz there is no perfect beings. i dun have faith in all this now.till somebody proves to me that this thing exist then only will beleive. til lthen wont beleive lo.hahahha

michael:oh so deep.hehe.hey can i ask u something?if u want bf, what kind of things you would like him to have?

adelle:treat me like queen, care for me, more thne himself, love me more then i love him, know how to treat a lady, particularly gf, can get along with my friends and family.

michael: oh ok, interesting stuff. there are the common things a girl like from his bf. am i right?

adelle: which i mentioned just now lo. my expectations not high actually. but dif girls want dif things. cant really judge. not all women tihnk liek me. not all women want the same thing. i am weird. some guys wil lsay my expectations are too high., and a guy can't give me that. but to most girls, after hearing what i want, they say i put my expectations too too low!.so it depends on individual lo.

michael: thanx delle.i was thinking about myself that's why i asked this question la

this conversation made me think about a lot of things.. when having lunch with yi jing kat mcds, i was thinking bout this. is my expectations high?is it cz of me i got dumped?i tihnk think think, and i realized, no, its not my expectations that are high. my expectations are not high!!!!!!its the guys around me that cant give me what i want. am i asking for a lot?no, all i am asking is to be treated like a queen, treated like a lady. treated like someone special. i dun ask for present,s expensive dinners, just all i want is you to be gentle men enuf, care for me, love me, pamper me with affection and love, protect me, make sure i am safe. when we are walking on the road, make sure i am safe, instead of saving your own ass, asking me to be careful when got car driving pass, making sure i am there. go anywhere, make sure i am ok, hold my hand when walking, to make sure i am safe!ask and offer to send me to bus station. be a good bf.i want to be with a guy i can feel secure with.not money wise, but that feeling of security when i am with him. i know he can take care of me, a guy who will insist on walking me up to my house, even though i said no need!making sure i get into the house, insist on driving and picking me up. i want a gentle men. that's all i ask!it's not high at all. if anyone reads this, its like asking for nothing, cz this is what they will do automatically when they love someone!am i asking the guy to rob a bank?or buy me a car?or buy me a house?or a siberian husky or bulldog?so no, my expectations are not high at all. but right now, i duwan to tihnk of right guy etc.. cz i have 18 more days to think of other important stuff. so i shall keep this 18 days to tihnk of important stuff other then this. when the time is right, i will know what to do. al l i know is what i want, but its not going to happen anytime now, or maybe never happen. prob end up being a spinster. so yeah, think of my show first.:(urghhh. so mike, did i answer ur question?hehehe..hope i did.kekekekek

No comments: