Wednesday 18 March 2009

wasted wasted

i have been sitting here since 12.15pm, and guess what i did?i checked facebook, my blog, my email, and oh, i loked up info on bunraku, chikamatsu, typed a little bit of my introduction for presentation(power point), then i continued emailing people, chatting with friends, helped miera resize and download her poster (which took a while cz it's so bigggg)..chat with eddy fro a while, continued my downloads, finished donwloading desperate housewives season 5 episode 14, read a bit of my info which i stole from Wikipedia:P, listened to "if you dont wanna love me" by james morrison again and again and again, chat with Darlene, Stephanie, made lunch plans tomorrow with Stephanie, ate rojak, continued reading the same sentence i have been reading since 3pm:(, checked fb again, (still checking), replied friends post and comments, invited more people to my show, promised mei will give her a video of my show with my signature(ok she asked ok)hahahaah, went to pee, typed a bit of my presentation slide, and now it's almost 7, and i am suppose to close my laptop and go for dinner, then rehearsal at 830pm.. so i wasted my whole afternoon, cz i was planning to finish up my presentation (my part) and read up more info on bunraku so i can present with confidence, but sigh, BUT AT LEAST I DID A BIT LA. NOW NO NEED TO WORRY SO MUCH BOUT INFO, CZ GOT INFO DY MA. so ok la.heheehehe..ok see u around yeah?bubye!

p/s: listening to "if you dont wanna love me" again.. at this very moment i am typing this sentence:P(6.39pm).hahahahaha

No comments: