Wednesday 11 March 2009

this is for you!!!!!

This blog is for you. I was not talking bout you in the previous blog, but you felt it, so here’s a blog, for you!!!!!!
Firstly, you do not have the right to say anything to me, or tell me what to do in my blog! IT’S MY BLOG. you have no right to tell me to NOT WRITE THIS and NOT WRITE THAT. No you do not have the right.
You got no right to accuse me of what happened before this. you got no rights to call me what you called me and say things to me. You have no right!
If you don’t love me anymore, why do you still care bout my life? Why are you still reading my blog? DON’T!!Nobody stopped you bout bitching bout me. I gave you the green light to bitch bout me. But you did not. You chose to be the good one. So that’s your decision. Go make a “hate-adelle” club or blog. I DON’T CARE!
Who is not leaving who alone? Ask yourself. Who is not moving on? Ask yourself again!!!
Who took who for granted? You do not get to accuse me and say I took you for granted. Cz you could not give me what I wanted!!you did not make me feel secure!!Hence the sulking 24/7!
You’re welcome for reminding you on why you dumped me!!
And I abused your emotions????And you did not want to be used anymore? When did I use you? you could not give me what I wanted. So I sulk!
It’s ok if you regret for saying sorry, cz apparently that word is a hard thing to say for you. Cz you know what, I’m not sorry for what I did too. Cz I did nothing to feel sorry!
I did not appreciate you? Did you appreciate me? you can accuse me, but have you ever asked yourself, did you appreciate me? Did you treat me like a lady? so what, you buy me flowers for valentines means you’re the world’s greatest bf? Excuse me, the world does not revolve around you alone!!
I did not mind you talking to other women said, go ahead. But you chose to NOT BE CLOSE TO OTHER WOMEN. That is not my problem!!
You see the truth? You know you treated me well? Well, if it makes you sleep well at night, ok, go ahead and believe that!
And you do not get to tell me who I am, what I see in myself. NO, YOU DO NOT GET TO SAY THAT. So don’t you dare tell me or ask me why cant I see myself!!!!
I wasted your one year of happiness and life? you wasted mine too. thanx for that!!from day one, you regretted even being with me. I could see it from every time we argued, you would bring this up.
I did not think of you as the biggest asshole, but you chose to think of that yourself. So its not my problem!
I did not ruin anything. You did!!you screwed up!
You can go on a bitching session bout adelle. I don’t care. But don’t tell me what to do or how or what. I don’t care. What I do or say is my business. I am not talking and putting up all this on fb am i?or on radio. It’s my blog. So mind your own business! and stop stalking my blog, or sms me. You want me to leave you alone? you leave me alone!!!you got to move on!!!!!don’t tell me, cz I have moved on!!!
Don’t perasan ok?I WASN’T ALKING ABOUT YOU!!!I USE MY LIFE EXPERIENCES TO MOVE ON. , BUT I WASN’T TALKING ABOUT YOU!!!!!IT JUST GOT ME THINKING. BUT I DON’T NEED TO JUSTIFY ANYTHING TO YOU.
You have your trust issues, you have your issues. Deal with it. It is not my problem anymore!!!!don’t ask me to leave you alone or forget you. Tell yourself that!!!cz I have moved on!!!!!!
I don’t need any more drama in my life.
So please do all of us a favor, stop sms ing me, stop stalking my blog, stop caring for me, and just live your life!!!!Whatever happens in my life is my problem!!!So don’t tell me what to do, and do us all a favor. Please!!!!!!!
You do not get to tell me or say or ask why I had to bring things up and why did it have to end this way. Ask yourself that!cz I did not bring anything up!
You said I hurt you a lot?and you did not?your words are enough to kill someone!!so yeah, DON’T ACCUSE PEOPLE OF HURTING YOU, CZ YOU HURT PEOPLE FIRST. YOU DON’T THINK BEFORE YOU BLURT THINGS OUT. AND I AM SORRY, BUT I DON’T WANNA HEAR ANYTHING FROM YOU. I’VE HEARD ENOUGH. SO DON’T SAY ANYTHING TO ME, DON’T REPLY THIS BLOG, OR DON’T SMS ME!DON’T WASTE YOUR TIME AND EFFORT DEFENDING YOURSELF, CZ NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY OR TELL ME, I DON’T CARE AND IT DOESN’T MAKE A DIF IN MY LIFE!!!

14 comments:

LCTho said...

"is my expectations high?is it cz of me i got dumped?i tihnk think think, and i realized, no, its not my expectations that are high. my expectations are not high!!!!!!its the guys around me that cant give me what i want."

We both know you're the biggest hypocrite ever.

And we both know if I were to bitch & reveal things about you in public, it would do more than kill you. You know what I mean.
And that is just the surface of what I would be doing if I were to be an asshole.

I can't get over you not because I have feelings for you. But because I feel there were some injustice done. I was nice enough to let you push me around until I left you and you dare say I'm telling you how to live your life now? YOU shouldn't "perasan" yourself.

Anyways, leave me alone completely and I'll do the same. Right now, I'm just finding a solid excuse to be an asshole for what you've done.

Anonymous said...

i know i am nobody to comment about the problem you guys had but hello mister, could you at least move on and stop messing with her life now that she's already moved on?

for all i know, a guy who really LOVES his girl will never call her an "attention seeking whore" and all that nasty things you'd know better than me since you're the one who blurted it out.

aahhCHOO said...

Hey fucker,
i do not need to be nice or polite to scumbags like u.
Would u just move on n stop bugging adelle already? it's quite obvious u cannot get over her, n probably will never ever cuz u r weak, insecure and likes to put people down just to make yourself look good.

Seriously, if one as moved on, one will not stalk their ex. And stop your self-righteous, self-proclamation, self-hypnotizing delusions. You need to see a damn shrink.

I was surprised adelle even set her sights on some loser like u. The way u mistreated her is unforgivable. And i'm sorry u don't have supportive friends who will stand behind your back like her.

And hello fucker? if u want her to leave u alone then why comment on HER blog? Why did u even bother texting her? Cuz it fucking wounded your ego? cuz u can't stand a girl who told the truth? Seriously, adelle has been a lesbian for a solid 11 months dating a bitch like u. No point talking sense to u, cuz u have the intelligence of an amoeba.

Fuck off. u need serious help.

aahhCHOO said...

And don't fucking stalk my blog too. Cheebye.

LCTho said...

Thanks for being gentle, Ee Von. It saved me the trouble of turning into an asshole. Adelle should learn much from you.

I did not blurt it out. I stated it because I meant it. I don't know why I tried to sympathize with her after doing that.

There are things people wouldn't know about her by being her family or even by being close friends, compared to when you're her bf.
There's a solid reason I left her. Sorry, 5 solid reasons.

And I'm nice enough to keep things confidential even amongst my closest of friends. So, please do not tell biased stories or even mention hints of me, Adelle.

aahhCHOO said...

oi bitch, come fight with me la... don't hide behind ee von. where did your balls went? oops i forgot, u r a female midget... hahahah sorry.

anyway, just go away lowlife, this is anti stupidity zone.And adelle is better off without u, thanks for breaking the curse. She has 500 solid reason NOT to be with u. And besides, she's straight.

Anonymous said...

Oh, hi CC!

Don't worry, I have never and never will stalk your blog. I don't like hurting my eyes on your ugly photos. So yeah, don't worry. :)

And sorry, I didn't bother reading your comments. But if you're gonna carry on thinking you're some big shot with the wits to get the best of people, then you're never gonna get laid.

And also, please remove that dildo that you've left in your ass. It helps you stay calm.

You shouldn't even attempt to intimidate me. Adelle has turned her blog private but I still am able to access it.
You don't know me, CC. So please don't be gung-ho on this.

Whatever you decide to do, please think twice. I wouldn't want you to be responsible for any setbacks. As you always were. :)

laynian said...

oh.. what a sad poor little thing! "I have 5 reasons to leave her"--this is enough to tell everyone that you are immature and a sad thing who doesn't know what love is! You only need 1 reason to leave someone you love, not as many as 5. You can count it till 5 because you are trying to tell everyone she isn't good enough for you. BUT what about her? You should NEVER be on top of her list!Stop arguing here and defend yourself,is all OVER~ The more you dragged,the more you said..is just going to reveal to all of us,how pitiful you are! keep some dignity to yourself and fuck off!

Anonymous said...

I don't know what love is? So you're telling me you do know what love is?

We're all animals and we're all primates who act upon our base instincts. If you believe things that have been discovered by non-intellectual beings from over a thousand years ago, YOU'RE the one who's immature and ignorant.

And please don't label others as immature when your only form of telling people off is by using the words, "sad", "pitiful" and "fuck off". It just goes to show how limited your field of creativity is and also how lowly educated you are.

Come to think of it...the way you type reminds me of how typical ah bengs/ah lians would converse on the internet. BUT you do seem to have a decent grasp on the English language. Did you hire a translator to copywrite your comment?

Oh, and to play along with me in this, it just goes to show how much more immature you are than me. You must be very delusional. You "sad poor little thing!"

P/S: Going out for steamboat dinner until midnight. I'm not running away. So don't give up just yet! I still need an excuse to get the ball rolling. :)

laynian said...

Wahahaha.. commenting on my educational level now~ WOW! Well, i don't learn words for arguing very often because we are the high profile unlike you! I am more interested in medical terms and educational things. You wanna compare with me? Believe me, you couldn't afford to!

Anonymous said...

Medical terms and educational things? Is that what you call them at your "high-profile" thing which you couldn't even describe what the hell it is?

Erm...dude. Quit insulting the "high-profile" people when it's very clear your level of education sucks. And do you know why it sucks? Well, because you're probably from a very poor family. And please don't bother talking smack about being from a "high-profile" family.

You most probably don't have properties around Damansara Heights, Times Square, Singapore, HK, Gold Coast, and Paris.

Now, THAT I'm sure you can't compare with. You common beggar. Now go get busy with your "high-profile medical terms and educational THINGS".

And you don't know how to argue because your measly poorly educated brain doesn't permit you the privilege to do so. It's obvious.

Anonymous said...

is this place a kindergarten or some primary school where kids fight and scold each other until one shuts up and the other wins?

this is a Adelle's blog for goodness sake, can you pls get a life and stop biting back at everyone like a little girl?

you asked her to quote leave you alone unquote. then what are you doing here! barking like a dog at anyone and everyone who supports adelle.

honestly, if i were you (which fortunately i'm not), i would just ignore this whole thing cos the more i talk the more the world's gonna see me as this bitter guy who just can't get over little things.

Adelle did not even mention your name at all i don't understand what the hell is wrong with you.

anyway, you can counter me back all you want and i'm not gonna bother reading already cos we ALL (me, cc, adelle and everyone else but you) have a life to look forward to but not whine like a little girl about how your exgf mistreated you and bite at everyone else who's not on your side.

Anonymous said...

Then why don't you just ignore me?

I've a lot of time on my hands because I'm not struggling to earn money in life when I'm managing my parents' stuff.

You really don't know the true story, Ee Von.

Don't mean to waste anybody's time, but...

I've tried several times to leave Adelle last year. But she begged and cried. My selfless nature kicked in.

And when I did leave her for good. I bet you all thought the reason was very ridiculous, right?

Yes, it was. Because that was the best escape I could find.

After that, she came crying to me again. Telling me how she has feelings for me. And that toyed with my feelings even more. Bet she didn't tell anyone that.

I was drained 1 whole year of happiness. I was changed from a care-free person to an uptight and bitter one. I don't wanna give more details.

And now this; a post to indirectly tell biased stories about me. Just the thing I needed when I was trying to be nice and let things slowly die off.

I want to be that guy before I met her, but it's hard when I've already been suppressed and depressed for over a year.

Anyways. Thanks for reading. Don't have to believe me. But that's my reasoning.

Anonymous said...

But I guess since you put it that way, EV, I'll try to let it go.

The whole time I was feeling the need of some compensation of some kind. I just felt that there was injustice done to me.

But I guess it's just my instincts that wants revenge for how Adelle abused me for 1 whole year, when I know I've tried my best to be a caring bf.

I'll leave it at here. Just please do not provoke me in any way, as I've a lot of built up hatred in me. And that means your friends, too, Ady.

And I'm glad I still haven't reached the point where I would act, instead of talk. Really. You don't know how nice of a guy I am, if you know how I would act.

Until then. Good luck with graduating. Au revoir, mon amie.