Friday 20 March 2009

dunno

i dunno how to describe this feeling inside me now.

i'm so tired, i'm so stressed, everything is piling up, BUT NOT BECAUSE I AM LAZY AND PROCRASTINATING, BUT i got no time... with my rehearsals, and assignments, tests, reports, shit la!!!!!!!!

i feel like crying(and screaming) cz i dunno what to do now.. thank god my show is next week. but at the same time, i dunno if i am prepared!my vocals, my character, my body language, my articulation, my tone, i still got this habit of using head voice.. which is a big problem for me now!!!!sighh!!!i feel i am getting better, but my director doesn say it, which means it's just me that thinks i am getting better..

then after show, got to worry bout my report. its so hard to do. not hard actually, a lot to do. it's like a mini thesis!:(..then got my individual assignments for tinjauan asia, then got report and assignment for pemasaran seni, then got to study for french.. test on wed. sigh!!

i really dunno how. i'm so mentally and physically tired. think during show, going to buy livita or red bull to get instant energy.

No comments: