Friday 20 March 2009

lots to upload..

i have lots to upload, but just too lazy, so will upload when i am in the mood k?prob after show la.. too busy to upload. wanna see, check out my fb. it's all there!

gonna continue my presentation. stupid elie wong hasn't given me her info. suppose to give me yesterday morning, then she said yesterday night she will email me, but i haven't got anything yet. chee bye!!!!!stupid crazy woman!so fucking unlucky to have her in my group.. crazy, weird, woman!!!!!!some more can dare say she's busy. busy what?me and dina final year students, got show coming up also we can manage our work, this tiu na seng telling me she's busy, when you're only 2nd year. yeah la.. go photostat everyone's notes, and sell la. of course busy. if by sat i don't get anything, she can fuck off. i am not going to put her name, then when lec ask, i will say she din give me her part. think what i am?already good enuf, i am so busy, i still said I'll do introduction and my part, and the whole slide show, all you got to do is ur part. i will type everything in power point, cant even do that. don't piss me off. I've never been a bitch to let anyone fail, but if forced to,i will, cz right now, i got no time to do your part too. so don't fuck with me right now. I'm not in a good mood, and i have no time for all your crap. so just give me your part if you do not want to fail your assignment and presentation(30%)..

No comments: